The scope of works includes but not limited to the following:
1. General provisions and preliminary works including providing and maintaining the supervision staff offices, housing and facilities, motor vehicles, laboratory, access roads and first aid, etc.
2. Site Clearance, stripping and excavation all overburden over the whole width of the dam in the stream and on the abutment to bedrock.
3. Dam earth works including excavation in any type of material, placing and compacting dam fill materials.
4. Construction of earth fill dam of two filter layers as protection layers inclined adjacent to the central clay core ended with a drainage blanket at downstream ended with toe drain into drainage channel.
5. Spillway works including excavation in any type of material and reinforced concrete elements for spillway, stilling basin and walls.
6. Outlet works including reinforced concrete and mechanical works.
7. Mechanical works including piping works, screens, valves, elbows, connections, etc.
8. Additional ground investigations (Optional).
9. Instrumentation including drilling and installation piezometers as example and others such as staff gauges and survey monuments.